This blog is monetized with affiliate links. These affiliates help PancakeWarriors recoup some of the cost for things like ingredients for the recipes we create, tools, and the website! While it’s not a must, we appreciate any click, or purchase you make through our affiliates as it helps us out. Our affiliations currently include ShareASale and Amazon.
Pancake Warriors is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. We only link products and services we use and love!
We currently advertise thought Sourvn, Conversant, Adsense, and Gourmet Ads. These advertising companies have the potential to collect the below following information. Please note this information is collected through your internet service provider or if you choose to provide it through forms requesting this data and is not collected specifically by PancakeWarriors.
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
The above information is used and collected for the following reasons:
- Enhance your internet experience by providing you items you are interested in.
- Used to improve products and services
- If provided: send emails about new products, special offers or information regarding products that may be of interested.
- If provided: contact via email, phone, fax, or mail for marketing purposes.
Please note that is standard practice for all advertisement companies on the internet. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Logs are collected to identify pages being used and sites traveled too. This allows the collection of data for analytics, trends, and tailor advertisement for a customer needs. Cookies can be accepted or declined, most web browsers automatically accept. If you wish to disable this you may modify this through your web browser – but this may prevent full site accept and usability.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
For information about opting out of Gourmet Ads and ad serving partners please visit http://www.gourmetads.com/about/privacy-policy
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us.